Meet Kelly Sorenson
Kelly has more than 20 years of experience in the mortgage business, with the proven knowledge and skill necessary to ensure client satisfaction. Kelly truly takes time to get to know your financial needs in order to identify specific opportunities and lending programs designed for your unique circumstances.
Driven by honesty, integrity and her clients’ best interest in mind, Kelly is committed to making your home buying process an enjoyable experience.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
We closed! Thank you for everything, Kelly. It felt great this morning knowing you had everything in order for our loan. At our walk-through, we discovered the seller's closing was moved from today to Monday because their bank was still asking for documentation … They’re having to store belongings in trucks over the weekend. I hear all too often of delayed closings. The fact that you always close on time is commendable and a testament to your great work. Thanks again!
Thank you for the email and all your work. It is very exciting for us. I want to personally thank you for your excellent work. We have both bought many properties in our life time, but we both know how smooth this process moves with underwriting is all dependent on an excellent mortgage company and the preparation involved in that. Most don't move along like this because they are not skilled enough in the prep phase. In saying that, I appreciate your excellent service and attention to detail. I would recommend all our friends to you and your organization that is lucky to have you. Thank you for your expertise and top of the line service.
Monte and Pam